Mastivac vaccination return on investment calculator
Vaccination investment calculation
Variation in somatic cell count
Calculation of return on investment (6 months)
Return on investment: 0
- The calculation of return on investment is for a six-month period (vaccination is recommended twice yearly).
- For data on somatic cell counts (SCC), cases of mastitis and daily milk production per cow, we recommend referring to records for the six months prior to vaccination and the six months after vaccination.
- The estimated cost for each case of mastitis is €275.
- Milk production and milk prices can be measured in kilograms, as the calculator shows, or in liters if that is easier, as long as both are in the same unit.
- The price of milk can be the average of all prices over the past six months, or a specific price to simulate different situations.